The C language is the most frequently used language for writing system software, such as operating systems, creating computer programs and compilers.
C is a high-level and general-purpose programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. Originally intended for writing system software, C was developed at Bell Labs by Dennis Ritchie for the Unix Operating System (OS) in the early 1970s.
- Setting Up the Environment
- Language Basics
- Essentials for C Programming
- Input and Output Functions
- Decision and Control Flow Statements
- Working with Arrays
- Way to store and manipulate string in C programming
- Modularize your program using Functions
- Recursion, how to write recursive functions.
- Storage class, important conception
- Structures and Unions
- File Management in C
FEATURES OF C LANGUAGE
- Case Sensitive
- Use C Programming effectively
- Present information & data professionally at work
- Improve Your work efficiency
- Make an impression. Move UP!