Each section will have theory and practical sessions and you will build a project after each unit. It will ensure that you assimilate all the knowledge and can straight way use in your own work. Our content staff has focused on creating practical real world examples which will help you have a proper conceptual learning experience.
We cover technologies described below
HTML and CSS – You will get a through training in HTML5 and CSS3
HTML, or Hyper Text Markup Language, is the code used to define colours, graphics, hyperlinks, paragraphs, and other simple elements of a website. It was developed by the founder of the web, Tim Berners Lee, back in 1990.
CSS, or Cascading Style Sheets, define the more advanced aspects of websites like fonts, background images, positioning and much more. It is a style language that defines HTML layout, so the two are intrinsically linked. Both form the basic frameworks for all websites on the internet.
Target Members for Web Design
- New Programmers
- programmer who wants to understand Object Oriented programming
- IT Professionals interested in upgrading their programming skills
- Web developers looking to upgrade their programming skills
- Anyone who wants to understand object oriented programming
- Students in computer science courses and IT related Course.