This is a Web Development Training Center for Web Development. In this course you will be learning about HtML 5, how to structure pages with semantic elements, howto build better web forms, basic of canvas, basics of CSS and CSS3, formatting of text, graphics, selecting elements, media queries, Php installation guide, Php variables, Php typecasting various other concepts you will be learning through this course
PHP is the scripting language for Web Development. It is free, open source and server-side language. MySQL is a Database Management System that uses Structured Query Language (SQL). PHP is also used for general-purpose programming language. PHP installed on more than 240 million websites.
PHP Stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, PHP code can be simply mixed with HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various tinplating engines and web frameworks.
PHP code is processed by a PHP interpreter, which is usually implemented as a web server’s native module or a Common Gateway Interface (CGI) executable. After the PHP code is interpreted and executed, the web server sends resulting output to its client, usually in form of a part of the generated web page – for example, PHP code can generate a web page’s HTML code, an image, or some other data. PHP also evolved to include a command-line interface (CLI) capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
PHP started as open source project that evolved as more and more people found out how useful it was. Rasmus Lerdorft created the first version of PHP the way back in 1994. PHP is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites. It is integrated with a number of databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server
Common Uses of PHP:
- PHP performs System Functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close that all the files which has opened.
- PHP can handle multiple forms i.e. gather data from files, insert data to a file, save data to a file, thru email you can send data, return data to the user.
- You can Add, Delete, Modify elements within your database through PHP. PHP also access the cookies information which is store on the client machine.
- Using the PHP you can travel means visit to the multiple pages using Session in PHP.
Characteristics of PHP:
Four important characteristics make PHP’s practical nature possible:
Dynamic: PHP is server side scripting lang. it creates a dynamic pages with customize features.PHP provides user-friendly and interactive website.
Easy to Use: PHP is very easy to learn as compared to the other languages. To study PHP syntax is also easy. We can integrate PHP coding into the HTML also means we don’t have to use it only one lang. we can combine multiple code with PHP.
HTML Embedded Codes in PHP: There is no need to separate PHP code with other code. We can use combination of languages like for as a frontend HTML and CSS for backend PHP with database this type.
Ideas for ecommerce development: PHP can easily be customized as per the business specific needs of the demands for ecommerce development.
Cost Effective: PHP is very cost-effective and never cost extra the free software are available we have to just download that and use that and develop our website. In that you know the Apache/PHP/Mysql combo which runs perfectly on a low cost. Low end hardware that you can ever imagine ISS/ASP/SQL server. PHP solves the portability issue with one or more use of operating system.
To Conclude: PHP and Mysql is an amazing technology to produce the website, web application must differently and easy to way develop that. PHP, Mysql blends perfectly to deicer solutions irrespective of the organization particular conditions and improves the quality and productivity of the business.
Course goal and Objectives:
- The main goal is we can develop a website using PHP with Mysql.
- To get knowledge of high level programming language.
- After completing PHP studies the students can get Job as a PHP developer.
- After completion of course student have chance to switch towards mobile application development or Android Apps or web application development.
- To Develop PHP based website we need PHP IDE (eg.Zend Studio) and Mysql database which stores the information.
- Provide quality professional development programs that enable learners to meet their academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Documentation Techniques and programming testing.
- It Cover all basic Concepts with description.
- In the PHP also how to create a classes and objects etc. means object oriented concepts are also there in PHP.
PHP Programming Training Advantages:
- Getting the training in PHP the student can develop a website by own. With the knowledge of PHP and Mysql.
- After completing the training on PHP the student can get job as a PHP Developer.
- After completing the course we also provide projects related to the language selection so, the student has to do that project online.